Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > in VB.NET Page_load of a base class called after the derived class Page_load ?

in VB.NET Page_load of a base class called after the derived class Page_load ?

z. f.

Hi,

i have a asp.net (VB) web application.
i my web form page i inherit from my own PageBase implementation instead of
inheriting from web.ui.page.
the PageBase is inheriting from web.ui.page and implements it's own
Page_Load.
why is it that the Page_Load implementation of the derived class is called
before the Page_Load implementation of the base class?
should it be the base first?

TIA, z.