Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Evercool WC-202 Watercooling Kit @ InsaneTek

Evercool WC-202 Watercooling Kit @ InsaneTek

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

"The use of watercooling to cool your system is becoming increasingly popular. Evercool joins the watercooling crowd and provides a setup with TWO compact radiators."
Review URL: http://www.insanetek.com/index.php?p...ercoolingkit_1

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

This one looks nill like the one i am review

zachig zachig is offline
Senior Member

To be honest, i don't like the Evercool Watercooling systems, I like the extreme systems, like Corsair's. I'm currently using a Home-Made Watercooling system.
But, I've heard that the new Gigabyte Watercooling system is pretty cool and is very quiet and allows a moderate overclocking without any heating problems.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

well the titan one i have has me up at 2400mhz and only a max of around 33C

zachig zachig is offline
Senior Member

That's nice, unholy.
I'm currently running my Barton 2500@3200 (210x11) with my home-made watercooling system on 32C Idle and 43 Load.
I'm using a Zalman ZM-WB2 Waterblock, Small Heat-Core of a car, Eheim 1048 Pump and Home-made Water Reservoir (2 litres).
(Wanna upgrade soon my whole PC, so i'm thinking as well of upgrading my watercooling sys.)

stlava stlava is offline
Senior Member
stlava's Avatar

Those bay kits are good for beginners.. And the nice thing is that they don't take up much room.. which is nice too..

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

i am using a Titan Bianca, its giving me 33C Load (at 2400) (270x9 u can't change the multiplier in a Skt 939/ new AMD CPU's)
and a Idle of around 18 C, i am happy after all its not even a Home Made water cooler, first off this is my first major water cooling expertiment and i would like u too know, these start of kits make it SOOOOOO easy, like flicking on a light switch... i need to stock up on Artic Sliver