Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Perl Developer neded.

Perl Developer neded.

Chad Columbus

Hi all,
I am pretty sure I should not be posting this here, but I am in need of a
perl developer to work for me part time via telecommute.
Please don't blast me.
If there is another free way to touch as large a group as this please let me
know.
I am starting up a company and need some perl, mysql, Linux, and system
admin help.
I am a perl application developer and entrepreneur.
Please contact me if you are interested, I am starting the company with my
own money so I need to control costs.
I will require any developers to sign a non-disclosure and a non-compete,
you will work as a 1099 independent contractor.
Thank you all for your time/attention.

--

Chad

Paul Lalli

"Chad Columbus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Hi all,
> I am pretty sure I should not be posting this here

Correct.

> Please don't blast me.

Please don't say "I shouldn't do this" and then do it anyway.

> If there is another free way to touch as large a group as this please

let me
> know.

web: http://jobs.perl.org
usenet: perl.jobs

Tad McClellan

Chad Columbus <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I am pretty sure I should not be posting this here,

You are correct.

> Please don't blast me.

Don't do wrong things if you don't want to be taken to task
for doing wrong things.

http://jobs.perl.org

--
Tad McClellan SGML consulting
Fort Worth, Texas

David H. Adler

On 2004-12-27, Chad Columbus <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I am pretty sure I should not be posting this here

Give that person a kewpie doll!

Longstanding Usenet tradition dictates that such postings go into
groups with names that contain "jobs", like "misc.jobs.offered", not
technical discussion groups like the ones to which you posted.

Had you read and understood the Usenet user manual posted frequently to
"news.announce.newusers", you might have already known this. (If
n.a.n is quieter than it should be, the relevent FAQs are available at
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/by-newsgrou....newusers.html)
Another good source of information on how Usenet functions is
news.newusers.questions (information from which is also available at
http://www.geocities.com/nnqweb/).

Please do not explain your posting by saying "but I saw other job
postings here". Just because one person jumps off a bridge, doesn't
mean everyone does. Those postings are also in error, and I've
probably already notified them as well.

If you have questions about this policy, take it up with the news
administrators in the newsgroup news.admin.misc.

http://jobs.perl.org may be of more use to you

Yours for a better usenet,

dha

--
David H. Adler - <(E-Mail Removed)> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
I believe myself to be the daughter of a one-eyed space robot named