Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Putting my signature in messages.

Putting my signature in messages.

Jim07D4

Hi,
I looked for this in Help bout couldn't find it. How do I put my
signature automatically at the end of a message, like this one. As of
now, I have to type in:

Cheers,
Jim

I'd like to add it automatically, as Agent allows.

Thanks,
Jim

.BRIAN.

On 7/2/2004 06:30 PM, Jim07D4 wrote:
> Hi,
> I looked for this in Help bout couldn't find it. How do I put my
> signature automatically at the end of a message, like this one. As of
> now, I have to type in:
>
> Cheers,
> Jim
>
> I'd like to add it automatically, as Agent allows.

There is an option under Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings. You need
to create a text file with the signature you want, and then point
Mozilla to it.

--
Brian

Jim07D4

..BRIAN. wrote:
> On 7/2/2004 06:30 PM, Jim07D4 wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I looked for this in Help bout couldn't find it. How do I put my
>> signature automatically at the end of a message, like this one. As of
>> now, I have to type in:
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Jim
>>
>> I'd like to add it automatically, as Agent allows.
>>

> There is an option under Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings. You need
> to create a text file with the signature you want, and then point
> Mozilla to it.

Thank you.

Peter Arnold

Jim07D4 wrote:
> Hi,
> I looked for this in Help bout couldn't find it. How do I put my
> signature automatically at the end of a message, like this one. As of
> now, I have to type in:
>
> Cheers,
> Jim
>
> I'd like to add it automatically, as Agent allows.
>
> Thanks,
> Jim

In AGENT, I had about 6 Signature files that I could use. Not having
this is a big PIA with Thunderbird. I may have to go back.

Pete

Moz Champion

Peter Arnold wrote:

> Jim07D4 wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I looked for this in Help bout couldn't find it. How do I put my
>> signature automatically at the end of a message, like this one. As of
>> now, I have to type in:
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Jim
>>
>> I'd like to add it automatically, as Agent allows.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Jim

> In AGENT, I had about 6 Signature files that I could use. Not having
> this is a big PIA with Thunderbird. I may have to go back.
>
> Pete

You can have hundreds in Mozilla, if you use the right tool <g> Even random signatures. You can have them added automatically as well.

--
Mozilla Champion
UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

Tony Raven

Moz Champion wrote:

> You can have hundreds in Mozilla, if you use the right tool <g> Even
> random signatures. You can have them added automatically as well.

Would you like to expand on that cryptic remark? What is the right tool
and where do we get it?

Tony

Pun Krocker

On this day, 08/Jul/04 08:12, Tony Raven said the following:

> Moz Champion wrote:
>

>> You can have hundreds in Mozilla, if you use the right tool <g> Even
>> random signatures. You can have them added automatically as well.
>>

> Would you like to expand on that cryptic remark? What is the right tool
> and where do we get it?
>
> Tony

TagZilla, but, it does not work yet with the latest version of T-Bird(it
is ok on previous ones) , I think it is being re-written, it may work
with Mozilla though, you will need to check.

--
d[_]b PK

interviewing people who can't talk
for people who can't read."

Peter Arnold

Pun Krocker wrote:
> On this day, 08/Jul/04 08:12, Tony Raven said the following:
>
>> Moz Champion wrote:
>>

>>> You can have hundreds in Mozilla, if you use the right tool <g> Even
>>> random signatures. You can have them added automatically as well.
>>>

>> Would you like to expand on that cryptic remark? What is the right
>> tool and where do we get it?
>>
>> Tony
>>

> TagZilla, but, it does not work yet with the latest version of T-Bird(it
> is ok on previous ones) , I think it is being re-written, it may work
> with Mozilla though, you will need to check.

Now I understand, I should use Tagzilla, which doesn't work....

Pete

No Sig line available

Pun Krocker

On this day, 08/Jul/04 11:00, Peter Arnold said the following:
> Pun Krocker wrote:

>>> Would you like to expand on that cryptic remark? What is the right
>>> tool and where do we get it?
>>>
>>> Tony
>>>

>> TagZilla, but, it does not work yet with the latest version of
>> T-Bird(it is ok on previous ones) , I think it is being re-written,
>> it may work with Mozilla though, you will need to check.
>>

> Now I understand, I should use Tagzilla, which doesn't work....
>
> Pete
>
> No Sig line available

LOL, yes, but normal service will be resumed as soon as possible

--

On this day, 08/Jul/04 11:56, Pun Krocker said the following:
> On this day, 08/Jul/04 11:00, Peter Arnold said the following:
>
>> Pun Krocker wrote:

>>> TagZilla, but, it does not work yet with the latest version of
>>> T-Bird(it is ok on previous ones) , I think it is being re-written,
>>> it may work with Mozilla though, you will need to check.
>>>

>> Now I understand, I should use Tagzilla, which doesn't work....
>>
>> Pete
>>
>> No Sig line available

> LOL, yes, but normal service will be resumed as soon as possible

Which is now It has been updated.

*Remember* install JSLIB first !

http://tagzilla.mozdev.org/