Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Fast and high-quality Web Site Creation

Fast and high-quality Web Site Creation

CNA Programming Group

I'm experienced PHP/Coldfusion developer from Russia with more than 5
years of experience in the field.

Also i have a good web designer here. So we can create the whole site
from the very beginning.

If you want to make a hi-quality website fast and for a reasonable
price - than this offer is for you.

I usually charge USD 7 per hour, but would rather like flat-rate
per-project prices.

Portfolio can be seen at http://www.actionwebstudio.com/portfolio.php

Please contact us at http://www.actionwebstudio.com/contacts.php or
via email at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) if you are interested.

Thanks

Anno Siegel

[Newsgroups trimmed]

CNA Programming Group <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in comp.lang.perl.misc:
> I'm experienced PHP/Coldfusion developer from Russia with more than 5
> years of experience in the field.

Wrong group. Go look for one with "jobs" in the title.

Anno

David H. Adler

On 2004-12-12, CNA Programming Group <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> If you want to make a hi-quality website fast and for a reasonable
> price - than this offer is for you.

You have posted a job posting or a resume in a technical group.

Longstanding Usenet tradition dictates that such postings go into
groups with names that contain "jobs", like "misc.jobs.offered", not
technical discussion groups like the ones to which you posted.

Had you read and understood the Usenet user manual posted frequently to
"news.announce.newusers", you might have already known this. (If
n.a.n is quieter than it should be, the relevent FAQs are available at
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/by-newsgrou....newusers.html)
Another good source of information on how Usenet functions is
news.newusers.questions (information from which is also available at
http://www.geocities.com/nnqweb/).

Please do not explain your posting by saying "but I saw other job
postings here". Just because one person jumps off a bridge, doesn't
mean everyone does. Those postings are also in error, and I've
probably already notified them as well.

If you have questions about this policy, take it up with the news
administrators in the newsgroup news.admin.misc.

http://jobs.perl.org may be of more use to you

Yours for a better usenet,

dha

--
David H. Adler - <(E-Mail Removed)> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
If history teaches us anything, it's that everyone will be part of the