Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: serious problem running asp.net and framework on domain controller

Re: serious problem running asp.net and framework on domain controller

Prophat

I have the same thing going on here.

I have uninstalled the .NET Framework, and IIS, then re-installed IIS,
then the .NET Framework.

Anyone have any other ideas?

Regards,
Matt