Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Favorite config file management module?

Favorite config file management module?

kj

I went to CPAN looking for modules to manage an application's config
file. By "manage" I mean both writing/updating it at configuration
time, as well as parsing it at runtime. For example it would be
nice to have a module that facilitated the writing of the app's
configuration tool.

Well, as usual, there are about one bazillion and a half modules
in CPAN related to handling config files...

So I thought I'd try to get some recommendations from the readers
of clpm. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

kj