Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Can I run Perl on Palm Pilot?

Can I run Perl on Palm Pilot?

Tihana

Can I run Perl on Palm Pilot?

Leon

"Tihana" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)5.net...
> Can I run Perl on Palm Pilot?

Was wondering this myself, this link might help...

http://www.cpan.org/authors/id/JWIEGLEY/

ioneabu@yahoo.com

Tihana wrote:
> Can I run Perl on Palm Pilot?

I don't know what's available in Perl for Palm Pilot, last time I
programmed it using superwaba, a Java dialect. I remember that the
problem was that there is no traditional file system. Data is stored
in a set of 64k records, or something like that. I moved to win ce
because it has the usual hierarchical file system. Perl works great
there.

wana