Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Save excel including embedded Formulas, Comments etc.

Save excel including embedded Formulas, Comments etc.

qazmlp

Using Perl, is it possible to copy an excel into another excel with
all the Formulas, Comments etc. that are embedded as part of it?

A. Sinan Unur

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (qazmlp) wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

> Using Perl, is it possible to copy an excel into another excel with
> all the Formulas, Comments etc. that are embedded as part of it?

C:\Home> copy source.xls target.xls

Seriously, what is your question?

Ben Morrow

Quoth (E-Mail Removed) (qazmlp):
> Using Perl, is it possible to copy an excel into another excel with
> all the Formulas, Comments etc. that are embedded as part of it?

There are modules for reading/writing Excel documents on CPAN; or you
could try Win32::OLE.

Ben

--
Joy and Woe are woven fine,
A Clothing for the Soul divine William Blake