Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Question regarding interactive user controls

Question regarding interactive user controls

=?Utf-8?B?TWFubnkgQ2hvaGFu?=

Hi Guys, I am newbie using C#. I have a header control with drop down
application list. i need to hide panels in the navigation user control which
presents users with different menus based on selection in the header list. Is
there any site you can guide me so i can learn how to achieve this?

Many thanks in advance.

Manny

=?Utf-8?B?RXRoZW0gQXp1bg==?=

Hi Manny,

Take a look at this; (serverside)

http://www.mastercsharp.com/article....=67&&TopicID=2

You can also achieve similar things on the client side but since your panels
are inside user controls, the code will require a bit more detailed design.
(Id's will be controlname_panelid for example...) I would advise to do it on
the server side, if it's does not have a big impact.

Hope this helps,

Ethem