Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > HTML::Parser and <p> behaviour?

HTML::Parser and <p> behaviour?

Anno Siegel wrote:
> 187 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> comp.lang.perl.misc:
>> Tad McClellan wrote:
>>> Pinocchio (aka: Fred Canis, aka: 187, aka: krakle...)
>>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> * removes himself from that list *
>>
>> I had a bad day, I don't normally type that bad, /please/ don't
>> associate me with usenet holigans like that *shudders*

> Eh... pinoccio? How's your nose?

A little runny lately (bad cold.) My name is Al [1] though. Not knowing
the
past deal is here (maybe I'll run a search over at Google's archives.
What ever it is, I want everyone to know my name was incorrectly placed
in Tad's little list (not sure if it was in jest or not.) any ways,
since I know I'm not a part of that, it doesn't matter much on my end,
so in the words of Paul Harvey, "Goooo'Day?!"

[1]
For those who don't like nicknames, my name is m!Al(?:fred)? Newmane)!;

Anno Siegel wrote:
> 187 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> comp.lang.perl.misc:
>> Tad McClellan wrote:
>>> Pinocchio (aka: Fred Canis, aka: 187, aka: krakle...)
>>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> * removes himself from that list *
>>
>> I had a bad day, I don't normally type that bad, /please/ don't
>> associate me with usenet holigans like that *shudders*

> Eh... pinoccio? How's your nose?

A little runny lately (bad cold.) My name is Al [1] though. Not knowing
the
past deal is here (maybe I'll run a search over at Google's archives.
What ever it is, I want everyone to know my name was incorrectly placed
in Tad's little list (not sure if it was in jest or not.) any ways,
since I know I'm not a part of that, it doesn't matter much on my end,
so in the words of Paul Harvey, "Goooo'Day?!"

[1]
For those who don't like nicknames, my name is m!Al(?:fred)? Newmane)!;

[It seems my reply as shown twice on my end for some reason, my
apologies if it propagates as such.]

187 wrote:
> [It seems my reply as shown twice on my end for some reason, my
> apologies if it propagates as such.]

Ok I don't know if it's just showing this way on m, server or if it
propaged liek this, but I know see 3 of my post. My apologies for my
server's slip up.

Geoff Cox

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 11:09:24 -0500, Tad McClellan
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

Tad,

OK - Although I did not intend to upset anyone - and all I can do is
hope that you to take my word for that - it is apparent that I did.

I do value the help that people have given me to date so I must take
note.

That I will do.

Geoff

krakle

Tad McClellan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>.. .
> Pinocchio (aka: Fred Canis, aka: 187, aka: krakle...)

uhh no.

Alfred Z. Newmane

krakle wrote:
> Tad McClellan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:<(E-Mail Removed)>.. .
>> Pinocchio (aka: Fred Canis, aka: 187, aka: krakle...)

> uhh no.

It too suprises me how someone as smart as Tad can make such mistakes as
this. (I'm formerly 187, my old nick name - my /only/ other usenet/forum
name.) If someone wants to cast doubt, then post some actual evidence -
which obviously doesn't exist, for hopefully obvious reaons.

Alfred Z. Newmane

krakle wrote:
> "Alfred Z. Newmane" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
>> krakle wrote:
>>> Tad McClellan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:<(E-Mail Removed)>.. .
>>>
>>> uhh no.

>> It too suprises me how someone as smart as Tad can make such
>> mistakes as this. (I'm formerly 187, my old nick name - my /only/
>> other usenet/forum name.) If someone wants to cast doubt, then post
>> some actual evidence - which obviously doesn't exist, for hopefully
>> obvious reaons.

> This isn't the first time Tad thought I was someone else... He's
> fixated on me...

And apparently he atempted to tie($me) into his little @x_list of his
too. (Nothing really wrong with having a list, but it's always good to
check your facts before making such attacks in public.) Guess it comes
to show even the more knowledgeable among us are not incapable of
commiting rather embarassing errors($!) I don't think of him any less a
seasoned tech (he /is/ a wise person), but rather more human.