Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Framework 1.1 - Service pack 1 - Post back problem

Framework 1.1 - Service pack 1 - Post back problem

Sathish

Hi,

We're using Windows 2003 server with .NET framework 1.1.

Recently installed Service Pack 1. After that our ASP.NET pages don't post
back when required field validators have been used.

We tried copying old WebUIValidation.js. We tried aspnet_regiis -c and
iisreset. Nothing seems to solve the problem.

We could not uninstall the Service pack 1 also as some other dependencies
are there.

Can anyone help?

Regards
Sathish Kumar

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

You might want to see if any the posts here are relevant or helpful:

http://weblogs.asp.net/pwilson/archi...22/232894.aspx

news:(E-Mail Removed)...