Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > differences between Mozilla, Firefox and Thunderbird

differences between Mozilla, Firefox and Thunderbird

Anthony Boor

I recently downloaded Mozilla 1.7, but I found out from Mozilla's
website about Firefox and Thunderbird. Is Mozilla 1.7's
browser/e-mail client a version of Firefox/Thunderbird?

--Anthony Boor

Alvaro G. Vicario

*** Anthony Boor escribió/wrote (1 Jul 2004 14:31:04 -0700):
> I recently downloaded Mozilla 1.7, but I found out from Mozilla's
> website about Firefox and Thunderbird. Is Mozilla 1.7's
> browser/e-mail client a version of Firefox/Thunderbird?

Mozilla is a suite that includes browser, news/mail client, IRC client,
HTML editor... Firebox is only a browser. Thunderbird is only a news/mail
client. They're different programs but share the important core code.

-+ Álvaro G. Vicario - Burgos, Spain - ICQ 46788716
+- http://www.demogracia.com (la web de humor para mayores de 100 años)
++ «Sonríe, que te vamos a hacer una foto para la esquela»