Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Module::Install

Module::Install

Trime

Hi,
I'm trying to use Module install for installing some dependencies that
I don't want the users of the module to have. On my side when I do
perl Makefile.PL it
goes over to CPAN and downloads all my bundle requirements.
I'm using the bundle_deps() defined in Module::Install::bundle but on
the client side it doesn't do anything with the dependencies that are
in the inc/
directory.

Is there anyone here that has made it work. My Makefile.PL has
nothing besides
some basic Module (name, license ...) and few bundle_deps().

Please help.

Thanks