Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > NDIS and ethernet access in perl

NDIS and ethernet access in perl

buildmorelines

How do I get access to the NDIS drivers, and/or read the ethernet
traffic and/or read the wire and/or control the ethernet card in perl,
from DOS or Windows 3.1/WFW?

Also is there a way I can make/emulate (be a server) a serial port in
DOS/Windows 3.1 that other apps can use, using perl?