Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > UI stops updating in a usercontrol

UI stops updating in a usercontrol

Gene

Hello,

I've taken over some code that I had been fixing for 2 days. It is
essentially a webusercontrol that is nested in a table column that is
"activated" in edit mode of the table row. There are some postbacks in the
user control, so that when a tree-control node is clicked, some other label
controls update their text, etc.

Everything was pretty much working, I left the office, checked the code into
sourcesafe and then checked it back out to continue today. Started up my
machine today, and now when I add a row to the table, the usercontrol
displays fine, however and when i click on nodes in the tree control, the
events fire- however and the label controls that need to be updated get
their .Text property set, however when the page refreshes... the UI isn't
updated. The label controls don't contain the updated text and the
treecontrol's selected node isn't selected.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Gene