Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Trying to replace unicode characters

Trying to replace unicode characters

James

I am writing a script that takes an Excel spreadsheet and using
SpreadSheet:rocessExcel converts the data into a MySQL db.
Everything goes along fine until I hit the horizontal-ellipses unicode
character. I am trying to find out the best way to search for Unicode
characters in an ASCI string.

Thanks

If this is a noob question then I apologise in advance.