Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Border disappearing problem with Mozilla

Border disappearing problem with Mozilla

hristox

I'm building my new blog with Word Press, but i found a little problem on
the rendering of my layout with Mozilla (Firefox 0.9.1) for Win. Instead no
problem with IE 6 and Firefox on Linux.
Using this index --> http://cristo.altervista.org/bug/index_nobug.php there
are no problem and it renders so-->
http://cristo.altervista.org/bug/index_nobug.png
As you can see all the 1px blak borders of the sidebar are visible.
But when i add a simple java script on the right sidebar to render a RSS
feed something wrong happen: here -->
http://cristo.altervista.org/bug/index_bug.php you got the new index (added
of the simple script inside th rightColumns div) and here-->
http://cristo.altervista.org/bug/index_bug.png the screenshot.
The 1 px black left border of the left sidebar disappears for the length of
the text there contained and the strange thing is that it reappears or when
you scroll down or when you change window and than come back on that window.

( here--> http://cristo.altervista.org/bug/wp-layout.css the CSS used.)

Please, someone help me!
Thanx