Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Cache and Mail Folders

Cache and Mail Folders

Britannica

Recently installed Mozilla and find it has dumped Cache and Mail
files/folders in subdirs of C:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla.
How do I persuade it to use a directory of my choice on another drive
?

I also like to keep a lot of the web pages I visit available for
viewing off-line (cache is set at 250MB)- but I haven't worked out to
do this so assistance would be appreciated.

On the whole I'm very pleased with Mozilla and was surprised (and
relieved) at how easily it picked up my IE favourites and OE mail
folders...kudos to the developers, for me IE was starting to feel like
the Sword of Damocles.