Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > could I use perl to write a script to logon multiple web forum?

Reply
Thread Tools

could I use perl to write a script to logon multiple web forum?

 
 
Alont
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-18-2004
I have registerd many web site or web forum, and I want release some
information to all these web site, could I do this in perl?

Your fault as a Government is My failure as a citizen
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Tore Aursand
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-18-2004
On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 15:10:12 +0800, Alont wrote:
> I have registerd many web site or web forum, and I want release some
> information to all these web site, could I do this in perl?


Yes.


--
Tore Aursand <(E-Mail Removed)>
"The road to hell is full of good intentions." (Bruce Dickinson)
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Peter Hickman
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-18-2004
Alont wrote:
> I have registerd many web site or web forum, and I want release some
> information to all these web site, could I do this in perl?


So you are planning to spam a load of sites? Can anyone read japanese and see
what dream.com's AUP is?
 
Reply With Quote
 
Alont
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-18-2004
and I want register a new acount in a web site,
the site only accept (FORM METHOD="POST"),How
I can custom the HTTP head information?(change "GET" to "POST")
thanks

at Wed, 18 Aug 2004 11:27:08 +0200
Tore Aursand <(E-Mail Removed)>૵:--
>Yes.



Your fault as a Government is My failure as a citizen
 
Reply With Quote
 
Alont
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-18-2004
not spam, but send some product information to such as
"www.alibaba.com" and other business site, I don't want click the
"register" or "login" or type password again and again,
I'm sorry I use "(E-Mail Removed)" as my email acount, in fact this
acount is not exist, I use "(E-Mail Removed)" before, and you know what
this "account" mean, hehe, in fact, I even don't know there exist a
"www.dream.com" site, I really don't know, maybe I should change my
eamil account again.

at Wed, 18 Aug 2004 10:42:39 +0100
Peter Hickman <(E-Mail Removed)>૵:--
>So you are planning to spam a load of sites? Can anyone read japanese and see
>what dream.com's AUP is?



Your fault as a Government is My failure as a citizen
 
Reply With Quote
 
Peter Hickman
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-18-2004
Alont wrote:

> not spam, but send some product information to such as
> "www.alibaba.com" and other business site, I don't want click the
> "register" or "login" or type password again and again,


So I take it that these sites did not solicit this information to be posted to
their forums, this is spam then by any definition.

> I'm sorry I use "(E-Mail Removed)" as my email acount, in fact this
> acount is not exist, I use "(E-Mail Removed)" before, and you know what
> this "account" mean, hehe, in fact, I even don't know there exist a
> "www.dream.com" site, I really don't know, maybe I should change my
> eamil account again.


The use of fake addresses will always make you look slimy, being a wannabe
spammer doubly so.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Tad McClellan
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-18-2004
Alont <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Subject: could I use perl to write a script to logon multiple web forum?



perldoc -q form

How do I automate an HTML form submission?


--
Tad McClellan SGML consulting
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) Perl programming
Fort Worth, Texas
 
Reply With Quote
 
Tore Aursand
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-18-2004
On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 18:49:24 +0800, Alont wrote:
> [...]


Don't top post.

> and I want register a new acount in a web site, the site only accept
> (FORM METHOD="POST"),How I can custom the HTTP head information?(change
> "GET" to "POST")


This is answered in the FAQ. You could also have a look at CPAN where
you'll find numerous modules which helps you with this.


--
Tore Aursand <(E-Mail Removed)>
"Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one." (Bill
Gates)
 
Reply With Quote
 
Alont
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-18-2004
not forum, I want input information to the product database
automatically instead handwork, but not where people discussing.
My english is so poor, something I can't explain clearly----I'm sorry.
but please believe my basic morality, I hate spam as you! that's why I
use a fake e-mail address----I have to, my e-mail box is broken!
a tool, a knife have different usage, I can use a knife to kill you,
and I can use it to pare a apple for you.
I'm sorry my english is so poor, hope you'll understand what my
sentences say

at Wed, 18 Aug 2004 13:26:53 +0100
Peter Hickman <(E-Mail Removed)>૵:--
>Alont wrote:
>
>> not spam, but send some product information to such as
>> "www.alibaba.com" and other business site, I don't want click the
>> "register" or "login" or type password again and again,

>
>So I take it that these sites did not solicit this information to be posted to
>their forums, this is spam then by any definition.
>
>> I'm sorry I use "(E-Mail Removed)" as my email acount, in fact this
>> acount is not exist, I use "(E-Mail Removed)" before, and you know what
>> this "account" mean, hehe, in fact, I even don't know there exist a
>> "www.dream.com" site, I really don't know, maybe I should change my
>> eamil account again.

>
>The use of fake addresses will always make you look slimy, being a wannabe
>spammer doubly so.



Your fault as a Government is My failure as a citizen
 
Reply With Quote
 
Alont
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-18-2004
thank you, I'll search FAQ just now...

at Wed, 18 Aug 2004 15:16:03 +0200
Tore Aursand <(E-Mail Removed)>૵:--
>This is answered in the FAQ. You could also have a look at CPAN where
>you'll find numerous modules which helps you with this.



Your fault as a Government is My failure as a citizen
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Re: Events: Logon vs Account Logon Jeroen Wijnands MCSA 0 03-06-2006 03:45 PM
Question Help: Logon vs Account Logon, Local Logon vs Authentication CJH Microsoft Certification 0 01-04-2006 04:03 PM
Problem: XP Home Logon Names Vanish - Cant Logon Graham Computer Support 0 01-24-2004 11:34 AM
Unexplained Multiple Lauches of Script with NetBackup ... could it be PERL? Jay W Perl Misc 2 10-03-2003 09:46 PM
Perl Help - Windows Perl script accessing a Unix perl Script dpackwood Perl 3 09-30-2003 02:56 AM



Advertisments