Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > creating files and asp.net

creating files and asp.net

Matt Tapia

I want to create several files that will be accessible through the asp.net
interface. I can call a stored procedure to create the file on the SQL
server, however the asp.net user does not have permission to access the
file. What is the best way?

Kevin Spencer

> however the asp.net user does not have permission to access the
> file. What is the best way?

You answered your own question: If the asp.net user doesn't have permission
to perform the operation, you have exactly 2 choices:

1. Use a different user account that DOES have permission.
2. Grant the permission necessary to the asp.net user account.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

news:uk$$(E-Mail Removed)...