Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Motion Detector

Motion Detector

IloveLucy

I just wonder if anyone come across any "motion detector" software,
preferably written in Perl, to be used by webcams or cctv-cameras.

Thanks

James Willmore

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 21:32:08 +0800, IloveLucy wrote:

> I just wonder if anyone come across any "motion detector" software,
> preferably written in Perl, to be used by webcams or cctv-cameras.

http://freshmeat.net/
http://sourceforge.net/
Google

I have not heard of any, but check these sites.

HTH

--
Jim

for more information.

a fortune quote ...
A nuclear war can ruin your whole day.

Pocket-Sized Wi-Fi Signal Detector Paul DeVivo Wireless Networking 7 08-31-2005 09:34 AM
Overflow detector Lilmiss VHDL 1 08-02-2005 05:43 PM
Motion detector trigger Ed Johnson Digital Photography 6 11-20-2003 08:45 PM

Advertisments