Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Cyrpt::GPG example

Cyrpt::GPG example

Robert Walkup

I am trying to decrypt a file using the Cyrpt:GPG module. I haven't had much
look at this. Has anyone used this module and does anyone have a simple example
on how to use this module to decrypt and then re-encrypt a file?

thanks robert

Anno Siegel

Robert Walkup <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in comp.lang.perl.misc:
> I am trying to decrypt a file using the Cyrpt:GPG module. I haven't had much
> look at this.

^^^^
That is my impression too...

> Has anyone used this module and does anyone have a simple example
> on how to use this module to decrypt and then re-encrypt a file?

What module are you trying to use? There's

Crypt::GPG, Crypt:GP2, Crypt:GP5 and Crypt:GPsimple.

What have you tried, and how are the results different from what you
expect?

Anno

Robert Walkup

No output at all - I can't even get it print anything out - thanks robert

Anno Siegel wrote:

> Robert Walkup <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in comp.lang.perl.misc:
> > I am trying to decrypt a file using the Cyrpt:GPG module. I haven't had much
> > look at this.

> ^^^^
> That is my impression too...
>
> > Has anyone used this module and does anyone have a simple example
> > on how to use this module to decrypt and then re-encrypt a file?

> What module are you trying to use? There's
>
> Crypt::GPG, Crypt:GP2, Crypt:GP5 and Crypt:GPsimple.
>
> What have you tried, and how are the results different from what you
> expect?
>
> Anno

Question about 2 bit counter example. Skybuck Flying VHDL 3 08-03-2005 03:00 PM
Installer example in northwind or duwamish7? Bright ASP .Net 1 07-18-2005 05:50 PM
Shift register example? bob VHDL 1 02-18-2005 07:34 PM
'example.com' == 'example.com.' => false... is this intended? Sam Roberts Ruby 15 02-07-2005 04:36 PM
example designs for Xilinx System Generator ? Timo Dammes VHDL 2 06-11-2004 04:45 PM

Advertisments