Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Perl Programmers Needed 4-6 month contract position

Perl Programmers Needed 4-6 month contract position

Brigitte

Hello,

We are staffing multiple Web Developer positions in the Seattle, WA
area. My client is looking for consultants with experience in Perl
programming and Object Oriented design. Experience with Mason is
highly desired, however, not required. This is for a four to six
month contract assignment.

We are prepared to offer a lucrative compensation (either W-2 hourly
or subcontractor opportunities) and benefits package to those who join
our team. I would appreciate it if you would contact me. My toll free
number is listed below along with my e-mail address. You might also
want to check out our employment portal @ www.modisit.com.

If you are not able to pursue opportunities at this time, please
respond with your expected date of availability, your compensation
requirements and any other information you feel would be of benefit in
screening opportunities for you. Please include a current copy of your
resume. I would also appreciate you forwarding this message to any
professional associates that you feel may be open to considering other
opportunities.

Warmest Regards,

Brigitte Wenzel
Resource Development Manager
Modis
5000 Executive Parkway, Suite 390
San Ramon, CA 94583
(925)328-1903 x17
(925)328-1993 fax
(800)244-0477
www.modisit.com

David H. Adler

On 2004-06-24, Brigitte <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> My client is looking for consultants with experience in Perl

You have posted a job posting or a resume in a technical group.

Longstanding Usenet tradition dictates that such postings go into
groups with names that contain "jobs", like "misc.jobs.offered", not
technical discussion groups like the ones to which you posted.

Had you read and understood the Usenet user manual posted frequently to
"news.announce.newusers", you might have already known this. (If
n.a.n is quieter than it should be, the relevent FAQs are available at
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/by-newsgrou....newusers.html)
Another good source of information on how Usenet functions is
news.newusers.questions (information from which is also available at
http://www.geocities.com/nnqweb/).

Please do not explain your posting by saying "but I saw other job
postings here". Just because one person jumps off a bridge, doesn't
mean everyone does. Those postings are also in error, and I've
probably already notified them as well.

If you have questions about this policy, take it up with the news
administrators in the newsgroup news.admin.misc.

http://jobs.perl.org may be of more use to you

Yours for a better usenet,

dha

--
David H. Adler - <(E-Mail Removed)> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
"...for all you know we're a bunch of malcontents who couldn't get