Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > snippet using Image::Magick Sharpen() ?

snippet using Image::Magick Sharpen() ?

dan baker

I am doing some Scaling() with a call like this:
$ErrMsg = $image->Scale( geometry=>"${cMaxFullimgX}x${cMaxFullimgY}"
);

and would like to follow up with a little Sharpen, but am having a
hard time guessing what "normal" parameters for the call are. Does
anyone have a little snippet to help explain this? I couldn't find any
example in the Doc

Sharpen
geometry=>geometry,
radius=>double,
sigma=>double

sharpen the image with a gaussian operator of the given radius and
standard deviation (sigma).

TIA,