Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Button Font in Winforms control in IE

Button Font in Winforms control in IE

=?Utf-8?B?U2hpYnU=?=

Hi,
I am using a winforms control in ie with a button to do certain process. But
the button is not showing the exact font and size I have given in code. Can
anybody tell me what could be the reason.. Or do I need to do additional work
for getting suitable font.

Thanks
Shibu