Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > How to get Win32 mouse pointer style

How to get Win32 mouse pointer style

Tom

Does anyone know how to query the mouse pointer style (hourglass,
pointer, hand, etc) from a perl program on Win32? I assume there's a
Win32 API function for this, but I can't find it.

Thanks,

Tom

Bart Van der Donck

Tom wrote...

> Does anyone know how to query the mouse pointer style (hourglass,
> pointer, hand, etc) from a perl program on Win32? I assume there's a
> Win32 API function for this, but I can't find it.

There is a module Tk::CursorControl, info at:
http://cpan.uwinnipeg.ca/search?quer...ol&mode=module

If you are outputting HTML, you can use a CSS sheet to set cursors in IE.

Bart