Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Getting the Attribute Bold

Getting the Attribute Bold

George Kinley

HI,
I am trying to print in color to command window in WIN2k, I am running my
script on cmd.exe , but when I use Term:ANSIColor I am not able to have
color display, I am not sure why it happenes, any way I worked other way
round and used Wins32::Console, Now I can get colors , my quesction is how
can I make the Attribute BOLD using Wins32::Console or any other module
which I am not aware of
-G

Bob Walton

George Kinley wrote:

> I am trying to print in color to command window in WIN2k, I am running my
> script on cmd.exe , but when I use Term:ANSIColor I am not able to have
> color display, I am not sure why it happenes, any way I worked other way
> round and used Wins32::Console, Now I can get colors , my quesction is how
> can I make the Attribute BOLD using Wins32::Console or any other module
> which I am not aware of
> -G

Maybe applying the FOREGROUND_INTENSITY attribute, or perhaps the
BACKGROUND_INTENSITY attribute, would give you what you want in
Win32::Console [untested]?

--
Bob Walton