Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Win32-GuiTest and waits

Win32-GuiTest and waits

Tom

I'm trying to test an application using Win32-GuiTest, and I'm running
into a timing problem where I send keystrokes for a search and I need
to wait for a response before sending more keystrokes or mouseclicks.
Otherwise the next keystrokes are lost. I can't use the WaitWindow
functions because the window is already displayed. Since the OK
button is grayed out until the response comes back, I tried to use the
IsGrayedButton function, but it always returns 0.

Is there any other way I can detect a completed function so I can
continue? Possibly a way to test the mouse icon (hourglass means
busy)?

Thanks,

Tom