Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Designing web pages

Designing web pages

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

Hey all,

Where's a good place to start making my ASP.NET web pages look and feel
consistent for current and future projects?

thanks,
rodchar

Curt_C [MVP]

You mean what they should look like or how to make them consistent?
If it's the first, that's up to you, if it's the HOW, then I'd start with
CSS (Stylesheets).

--
Curt Christianson
Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

"rodchar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey all,
>
> Where's a good place to start making my ASP.NET web pages look and feel
> consistent for current and future projects?
>
> thanks,
> rodchar

=?Utf-8?B?S2VuIENveCBbTWljcm9zb2Z0IE1WUF0=?=

You might want to implement a type of master pages scheme. This will be easy
in ASP.NET 2.0 but you can do it now:

http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/Co...259&tabindex=2

http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/Co...959&tabindex=2

"rodchar" wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Where's a good place to start making my ASP.NET web pages look and feel
> consistent for current and future projects?
>
> thanks,
> rodchar

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

I'm wanting to know How to make them consistent and professional looking.

"Curt_C [MVP]" wrote:

> You mean what they should look like or how to make them consistent?
> If it's the first, that's up to you, if it's the HOW, then I'd start with
> CSS (Stylesheets).
>
> --
> Curt Christianson
> Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software
> Site: http://www.Darkfalz.com
> Blog: http://blog.Darkfalz.com
>

> "rodchar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hey all,
> >
> > Where's a good place to start making my ASP.NET web pages look and feel
> > consistent for current and future projects?
> >
> > thanks,
> > rodchar

Kevin Spencer

Study the experts. Visit the most popular web sites and take a look at how
they do it.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer