Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Reading a file from another server

Reading a file from another server

=?Utf-8?B?YXNoaW1h?=

Hi, I would like to read the contents of a file from another server through
asp.net .The file is a text file and i have the url to the file. Since the
file is not on my local machine i can't use the virtual path.

I know this is possible in PHP..but i have not figured out the right class
in ASP.Net