Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > About the session..?

About the session..?

=?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVs?=

Hi,
i'm using the session in my project and each user will be given the access
based on his role.
On my computer i try to run the program, the session works fine.
The problem occurs when i try to access the same program at the same time
from another computer that connected to my pc.
The session cannot identify both of the user's role, it makes all functions
accessible to both of them.
why ??
Is it my computer OS is windows xp and is not the server's operating system
???
Any explainnation ??

Thanks in advance..

daniel.