Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > how to do a reverse ip lookup of a DNS server ?

how to do a reverse ip lookup of a DNS server ?

PHP2

how to do a reverse ip lookup of a DNS server ?
I mean when I check server IP that I see all domains connected to this IP on
the server..

http://www.whois.sc/ has same function..

Brian McCauley

"PHP2" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> how to do a reverse ip lookup of a DNS server ?
> I mean when I check server IP that I see all domains connected to this IP on
> the server..
>
> http://www.whois.sc/ has same function..

I think you are confused. DNS databases, reverse DNS databases and
WHOIS databases all contain related data and sometimes they are
generated from each other or from a common source database. However
they are not the same databases.

--
\\ ( )

Reverse DNS lookup? ga rg Ruby 2 08-06-2008 11:59 AM
reverse DNS lookup =?Utf-8?B?RGFuIE5hc2g=?= ASP .Net 0 10-14-2004 09:05 AM
performing reverse DNS lookup with InetAddress Madhur Ahuja Java 1 08-29-2004 07:57 AM
Creating DNS Reverse Lookup zones, and PTR records using VBScript and WMI Rahul Apte ASP General 0 04-27-2004 11:43 AM

Advertisments