Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > On The Fly

On The Fly

aminihadi@yahoo.com

How can I access a Bitmap object from two pages pf a Web Application ?

Scott Allen

HI Hadi:

Could you explain in more detail what you are trying to do?
Are you using a redirect or transfer between the two pages and want to
use the same instance of a Bitmap object? If you are using
Server.Transfer you could pass the reference in the Context.Items
collection and pull the reference out in the second page.

--
Scott
http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 02:54:44 -0700, Hadi Amini ((E-Mail Removed))
wrote:

>How can I access a Bitmap object from two pages pf a Web Application ?

>Sent via Fuzzy Software @ http://www.fuzzysoftware.com/
>Comprehensive, categorised, searchable collection of links to ASP & ASP.NET resources...

“test what you fly and fly what you test” Lawrence D'Oliveiro NZ Computing 0 06-05-2009 02:06 AM
THE FLY & THE FLY II teem DVD Video 0 12-10-2005 09:31 PM
Fly outmenu on the fly Brian Javascript 0 04-08-2005 01:34 AM
To Fly or not to fly? Should I move from Mozilla 1.5 to T-bird andF-bird? Daniel Steinberg Firefox 7 11-06-2003 11:31 AM
To Fly or not to fly? Should I move from Mozilla 1.5 to T-bird andF-bird? Daniel Steinberg Firefox 5 11-05-2003 06:23 AM

Advertisments