Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Federal Reserve COF files

Federal Reserve COF files

Ken

Has anyone written or seen a perl script that works with the Federal
Reserve's Common Output Format files?

The COF files are files that contain images, normally of checks.

I am looking for, will probably have to write, a perl script to extract the
index database and image files from COFs.

I am hoping to be able and reuse something if it exists, or at least get
some pointers.

Thanks in advance and great news group!

Ken

reply to group or http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)