Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > I wish buy Perl book

I wish buy Perl book

PHP2

I wish buy Perl book tomorrow by Amazon.. I am new in Perl development..

Pls. send to me advices..

David K. Wall

PHP2 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I wish buy Perl book tomorrow by Amazon.. I am new in Perl development..
>
> Pls. send to me advices..

http://learn.perl.org/
http://books.perl.org/

http://www.perl.org/ for all things Perl.

Bill

PHP2 wrote:
> I wish buy Perl book tomorrow by Amazon.. I am new in Perl development..
>
> Pls. send to me advices..

(not my listing but)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=1107

PHP2

thanks

"PHP2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:c10oc7$rjd$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I wish buy Perl book tomorrow by Amazon.. I am new in Perl development..
>
> Pls. send to me advices..

toylet

read them online.

http://iis1.cps.unizar.es/Oreilly/perl/

--
.~. Might, Courage, Vision. In Linux We Trust.
/ v \ http://www.linux-sxs.org

Uri Guttman

t> read them online.
t> http://iis1.cps.unizar.es/Oreilly/perl/

you are supporting and promoting thieves.

i am sure this will get you killfiled by many here. you won't get help
from me anymore.

uri

James Willmore

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 00:29:29 +0800, toylet wrote:

> read them online.
>
> http://iis1.cps.unizar.es/Oreilly/perl/

I wouldn't - this is probably an *illegal* copy of the CD Bookshelf.

I'm thinking O'Reilly will thank you for posting this web address on the
'Net. Too bad the best you'll get out of this is good karma

--
Jim

for more information.

a fortune quote ...
What the world *really* needs is a good Automatic Bicycle
<Sharpener.

Matt Garrish

"Uri Guttman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...

> t> read them online.
> t> http://iis1.cps.unizar.es/Oreilly/perl/
>
> you are supporting and promoting thieves.

Sadly, the thief in question not only left in the copyright marks, but also
reproduced O'Reilly's copyright on his site. Not an auspicious beginning to
his life of crime...

Matt

Randal L. Schwartz

Matt> Sadly, the thief in question not only left in the copyright
Matt> marks, but also reproduced O'Reilly's copyright on his site. Not
Matt> an auspicious beginning to his life of crime...

That's a trivial loading of the Perl CD Bookshelf onto a web server.
I've seen it before, reported it before. O'Reilly is happy to make
the appropriate threatening sounds, and that usually gets it cleared
up in a few days or so.

toylet

It's actually found by google.com. I myself has my own stock of web
server cd shelf. I was not promoting the site. Maybe I should just post
http://www.google.com

> I wouldn't - this is probably an *illegal* copy of the CD Bookshelf.
>
> I'm thinking O'Reilly will thank you for posting this web address on the
> 'Net. Too bad the best you'll get out of this is good karma

--
.~. Might, Courage, Vision. In Linux We Trust.
/ v \ http://www.linux-sxs.org
/( _ )\ Linux 2.4.22-xfs
^ ^ 2:46pm up 15:06 1 user 1.00 0.99