Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Perl Graph? (newbie)

Perl Graph? (newbie)

Bumble

Hi, I'm looking to construct a graph using Perl, to be displayed on a HTML
page, is this possible? Is there a module? I've been looking at some but a
little confused? Any examples about?

--
Bumble
http://bumble.rumble.at

Ben Morrow

"Bumble" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi, I'm looking to construct a graph using Perl, to be displayed on a HTML
> page, is this possible? Is there a module? I've been looking at some but a
> little confused? Any examples about?

Try GD::Graph from CPAN.

Ben

From the liver of a friend of yours. / Excuse the arrow but I have no spoon.
/Alcestis/) [ flame, and falls out of sight. ] http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Bumble

Ben Morrow wrote:
> "Bumble" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Hi, I'm looking to construct a graph using Perl, to be displayed on
>> a HTML page, is this possible? Is there a module? I've been looking
>> at some but a little confused? Any examples about?

> Try GD::Graph from CPAN.
>
> Ben

Ta... Now a silly question, how do I actually use that module or those
modules? Do I need to install it somewhere (on my PC and the server it'll be
run from)? And if so where?

--
Bumble
http://bumble.rumble.at