Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Images in Crystal Reports not Showing Up

Images in Crystal Reports not Showing Up

lewindha

Hi guys

I am new to ASP and .Net. I am working a web app where some Crystal
Reports will be incorporated. Right now I am trying to get a simple
report with a bar graph to show up in a browser.

I have taken a few tutorials and get the same problem everytime. At
first, when I viewed the report in the browser, all images were
broken(including crystal navigation buttons). I fixed the navigation
image problems by creating a virtual directory pointing to the
crystalwebviewer2 folder.

My problem now is that the bar graph and any external images included
in the report are not showing up. Does anyone know why this
happening? When I look at the properties of each image, I can tell
that the url to the image is wrong, but how do I change the app to
look for the correct url?

I have seen others on the web with this same problem, but no one has
posted a solution. Someone help please.

Posted at:
www.GroupSrv.com

=?Utf-8?B?U21pdGg=?=

Did you find a solution to the Image display problem. I am having the same
problem and need some help.

Thanks,
Smith