Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Spreadsheet::ReadExcel

Spreadsheet::ReadExcel

Eric Olson

Hi all...

The situation:

Being able to import an Excel file using mod_perl, open it,
and verify contents of cells.

The problem:

I have already tried to use :arseExcel, but images are not
recognized as far as I can tell.

I would like to know if there is a way to open an Excel file, see
an image, do something with it and write it back to a new file (I have
already used ::WriteExcel to create an Excel file with an image) ...

So, if anyone can help, I would be greatly appreciative. (By the
way, if there is a ::ReadExcel module, where would it be?)

Thanks guys,
Eric