Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Image::Magick to DB

Image::Magick to DB

Lars Haugseth

The Image::Magick module features methods Read() and Write()
for reading/writing image data from and to a file or a file
handle.

I need to read and write data to and from a scalar. Can I do
this with Image::Magick without having to store the image data
in a temporary file?

--
Lars Haugseth

Lars Haugseth

* Lars Haugseth <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

| The Image::Magick module features methods Read() and Write()
| for reading/writing image data from and to a file or a file
| handle.
|
| I need to read and write data to and from a scalar. Can I do
| this with Image::Magick without having to store the image data
| in a temporary file?

I found the answer to this myself. There are methods ImageToBlob()
and BlobToImage() that does exactly this. I'm sorry I wasted your
time.

--
Lars Haugseth