Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > How to get into a variable the résult of

How to get into a variable the résult of

hurluberlu

When the next instruction is executed in my code
Carp::confess "exception occured";

there is a lot of informations written on STDERR. I'd like to get
these informations to put them into a HTML window. What can I do for
that ?

Thanks for your help

Ben Morrow

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (hurluberlu) wrote:
> When the next instruction is executed in my code
> Carp::confess "exception occured";
>
> there is a lot of informations written on STDERR. I'd like to get
> these informations to put them into a HTML window. What can I do for
> that ?

my $msg = Carp::longmess "exception occurred";

Ben

--
Razors pain you / Rivers are damp
Acids stain you / And drugs cause cramp. [Dorothy Parker]