Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Automatic login

Automatic login

jhfami

I want to implement the program which periodically login to the web-page
like web-mail with id and passwd.
Are there any good references or source codes?
Thanks in advance.

--

HoJin <jhfami_at_yahoo.co.kr>

Ben Morrow

"jhfami" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I want to implement the program which periodically login to the web-page
> like web-mail with id and passwd.
> Are there any good references or source codes?

Get LWP off CPAN.

Ben

47 nodes and 63 links. [ftp://rtfm.mit.edu/pub/arpaprob.txt] * http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Automatic login a website hennakapoor Java 6 04-01-2008 06:15 AM
Automatic login in Google portal mecak Java 2 06-12-2006 02:11 PM
Automatic build process + automatic NuNit (2 in 1 solution) ASP .Net 1 06-29-2004 04:15 PM
Automatic login A.M ASP .Net 3 04-13-2004 06:33 PM
automatic site login... Jim ASP .Net 1 09-24-2003 12:49 PM

Advertisments