Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > smart navigation gives stack overflow

smart navigation gives stack overflow

Mr m?ll

Hi
Im quite new to web programming and I'm buildning this ASP .net page.

I use VS 2003 and C# + IIS 5. The page consists of a login page that
leads to a frame page.

I would like to use smartnavigation, so I figured, its just setting
smart navigation to "true" and your off surfing smart, but all I get
is a popup that says "stack overflow at line xx" or similar.

Can anyone help me ?

/Thanks in advance, Möll

Kannan Meiappan

Hi

Using Smartnavigation is fine, but already if the page contains more client
side script, then some javascript runtime errors might occur.

regards,
Kannan

"Mr m?ll" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hi
> Im quite new to web programming and I'm buildning this ASP .net page.
>
> I use VS 2003 and C# + IIS 5. The page consists of a login page that
> leads to a frame page.
>
> I would like to use smartnavigation, so I figured, its just setting
> smart navigation to "true" and your off surfing smart, but all I get
> is a popup that says "stack overflow at line xx" or similar.
>
> Can anyone help me ?
>
> /Thanks in advance, Möll

Mr m?ll

Hi Kannan and thanks for your answer, but I don't understand what youre saying.

Can't I use javascript and smartnavigation together ?

/Möll