Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > How to create 2d array in perl?

How to create 2d array in perl?

Zhiqiang Lao

I want to use 2d array in perl, but don't know how to create it. Any
comments are appreciated.

Thanks

Gunnar Hjalmarsson

Zhiqiang Lao wrote:
> I want to use 2d array in perl, but don't know how to create it.

So? Do you think it makes sense to post such a question to a newsgroup
instead of looking it up in the documentation?

http://www.perldoc.com/perl5.8.0/pod/perllol.html

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson

Tad McClellan

Zhiqiang Lao <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I want to use 2d array in perl, but don't know how to create it.

perldoc perllol

> comments are appreciated.

You are expected to check the Perl docs *before* you post
to the Perl newgroup.

--
Tad McClellan SGML consulting
Fort Worth, Texas