Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Constantly changing text size

Constantly changing text size

Corse

Hi,

I'm new to Mozilla Firefox and like it very much. I have one complaint
though. When I go from website to website the text size and appearance
changes and I keep having to 'increase' or 'decrease' text size to read
each site comfortably. I've set the fonts in the options section but it
doesn't seem to help. Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks,
Corse

R.K.Kishore

Corse wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm new to Mozilla Firefox and like it very much. I have one complaint
> though. When I go from website to website the text size and appearance
> changes and I keep having to 'increase' or 'decrease' text size to read
> each site comfortably. I've set the fonts in the options section but it
> doesn't seem to help. Is there something I'm missing?
>

> Thanks,
> Corse

Go to the options screen, check on the box that says
"always use my: fonts[]"

Sent the minimun size fonts that you want, and set the font size in
pixel. This may help.

- Richard

Corse

"R.K.Kishore" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsVADc.147183$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Corse wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm new to Mozilla Firefox and like it very much. I have one complaint
> > though. When I go from website to website the text size and appearance
> > changes and I keep having to 'increase' or 'decrease' text size to

read
> > each site comfortably. I've set the fonts in the options section but it
> > doesn't seem to help. Is there something I'm missing?
> >

> > Thanks,
> > Corse
> >

> Go to the options screen, check on the box that says
> "always use my: fonts[]"
>
> Sent the minimun size fonts that you want, and set the font size in
> pixel. This may help.
>
> - Richard

Thanks. I knew there was something I was overlooking. That seems to have
helped quite a bit. However, for some reason the newspaper sites still seem
to have different sizes and types of fonts. Oh well. . . .

Thanks again,
Corse