Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Question about error in PerlScript

Question about error in PerlScript

Blue Cat

In the process of trying to learn PerlScript I found the file plhello.htm,
which came with my ActivePerl distribution. This file was in the
c:\Perl\eg\ie3examples folder.

When I tried to execute the file, I got an error message from Internet
Explorer 5,
"Can't call method 'Text1' on an undefined value at (eval 5) line 4."

Is there something missing from either this file, or from my distribution to
cause this error message?

PerlScript + ASP on IIS question Moshe Hajaj Perl Misc 0 02-07-2007 09:07 AM
Unable to run perlscript Naren Ramakrishnan Perl 0 07-13-2004 11:45 AM
Using PerlScript In ASP KaXo Perl 2 03-03-2004 08:01 AM
Passing Variables from One Perlscript to Another Joe Perl 1 09-30-2003 11:03 PM
Access Right for Perlscript to Read Windows EventLog Remotely Joe Perl 1 09-29-2003 05:29 PM

Advertisments