Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Seeking Perl / Linux tutor

Seeking Perl / Linux tutor

Felix Smith

I am looking for a Linux/ Perl tutor who I can contact via Yahoo
Instant Messenger to obtain instant advice when needed. Compensation
will be on an incident by incident basis. Fluency in English is
required.

I already have intermediate skills in both, Linux and Perl.

The Yahoo IM requirement is an important one since I would like to be
able to obtain advice instantly when I need it. Ideally, you already
have a habit of usually being online with Yahoo IM.

If interested, please contact me at www.7xyz.com/perl

Please provide professional references if possible.

Thank you.

ww

Good luck trying to get somone to stay up all day and night waiting on
your IM.

try this http://perlmonks.com/index.pl?node=fullpage+chat instead.
Yoll need to make an account to chat tho.

-w w

On 28 Nov 2003 11:56:06 -0800, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Felix Smith) wrote:

>I am looking for a Linux/ Perl tutor who I can contact via Yahoo
>Instant Messenger to obtain instant advice when needed. Compensation
>will be on an incident by incident basis. Fluency in English is
>required.
>
>I already have intermediate skills in both, Linux and Perl.
>
>The Yahoo IM requirement is an important one since I would like to be
>able to obtain advice instantly when I need it. Ideally, you already
>have a habit of usually being online with Yahoo IM.
>
>If interested, please contact me at www.7xyz.com/perl
>
>Please provide professional references if possible.
>
>Thank you.

Tom

> >The Yahoo IM requirement is an important one since I would like to be
> >able to obtain advice instantly when I need it. Ideally, you already
> >have a habit of usually being online with Yahoo IM.
> >
> >If interested, please contact me at www.7xyz.com/perl
> >
> >Please provide professional references if possible.
> >
> >Thank you.

Try the Oreilly books and your internet search engine instead.
Cheaper and you'll save money and learn more.

David Oswald

"Felix Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> I am looking for a Linux/ Perl tutor who I can contact via Yahoo
> Instant Messenger to obtain instant advice when needed. Compensation
> will be on an incident by incident basis. Fluency in English is
> required.

Why not start an account at http://www.perlmonks.org? It's web based.
There is an instant message box there, as well as a "Seekers of Perl Wisdom"
bulliten board section.

need perl tutor, will PAY HighRiskMommy@gmail.com Perl Misc 1 03-04-2007 11:00 AM
Help ! I need a Java tutor! willie Java 3 08-19-2006 04:20 PM
MCSE tutor Chris Bradley MCSE 2 10-28-2004 05:13 PM
MCSE certification tutor Jean MCSE 3 01-13-2004 03:09 PM
HP Openview, CiscoWorks, NetHealth consultant/tutor needed Andy Barkl Cisco 0 01-08-2004 04:20 PM

Advertisments