Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Help Using web Custom control in a Repeater

Help Using web Custom control in a Repeater

JAPHET

I have a web custom control consist of three text box i.e Employee
number,First name, Last Name. I Created a web form with a Repeate control,
I want to attach a Custom control to a repeater so as I can add a multiple
rows at a time to my employee table.
PLz help me how can i achieve this.
Japhet.

Scott Allen

HI Japhet:

You can add the control directly into the item template like any other
web control. i.e.:

<asp:Repeater id="Repeater1" runat="server">
<ItemTemplate>
</ItemTemplate>
</asp:Repeater>

--