Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Bouncing emails in Thunderbird

Bouncing emails in Thunderbird

--- The Boffin ---

Hey guys,

just curious is there anyway to bounce emails.

I used to use Pegasus and I could bounce an email to another email
address....

However Thunderbird only allows you to send it rather than bounce.

Hope that makes sense.

cheers

Michael C.

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 11:22:39 +1000,
--- The Boffin --- <mmm@com> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> just curious is there anyway to bounce emails.
>
> I used to use Pegasus and I could bounce an email to another email
> address....
>
> However Thunderbird only allows you to send it rather than bounce.
>
> Hope that makes sense.

Not a lick.

Bouncing an email would require you to get a message to the sender.
Well over 90% of SPAM has forged headers. Bouncing an email might as
well be SPAM, for every one person it's beneficial against, it's ticking
off nine others that never sent you anything to start with. Just use
the filters, or set up your own.

Sorry if I'm off-topic.

Michael C.
--
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) http://mcsuper5.freeshell.org/

capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety
labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?