Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Form with grid layout

Form with grid layout

John

Hi

What is the easiest/recommended way to have a form with fields on a grid
layout? I have found it very difficult to achieve. Any help as well as
tutorial/example links would be appreciated.

Thanks

Regards

Xavier Pacheco

John wrote:

> What is the easiest/recommended way to have a form with fields on a
> grid layout?

If what you mean to to achieve a neatly aligned layout, I usually just
put my form fields into an html table. Keeps everything tidy.

--
Xavier Pacheco
Xapware Technologies Inc

manage your projects: www.xapware.com/ActiveFocus.htm
the blog: www.xavierpacheco.com/xlog
the book: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...vierpacheco-20

John

Tried tables, looks great. Just one problem, how to get fields towards the
top of a cell instead of the middle as they come as default?

Thanks

Regards

"Xavier Pacheco" <xavier@_nospam_xapware.com> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> John wrote:
>
> > What is the easiest/recommended way to have a form with fields on a
> > grid layout?

> If what you mean to to achieve a neatly aligned layout, I usually just
> put my form fields into an html table. Keeps everything tidy.
>
> --
> Xavier Pacheco
> Xapware Technologies Inc
>
> manage your projects: www.xapware.com/ActiveFocus.htm